The extent to which the proposal targets the conference theme, scope and standards.
- Experience/expertise of presenters/speakers
- Designation and applicability of the topic
- Timeliness and importance of topic
- Overall Proposal quality
- Appropriateness of the content to the time allotted.
- Speakers are encouraged to assure that their sessions:
will encourage active learning,
- demonstrate innovative thinking,
- link presented topics to their working places.
The online proposal submission system will ask you to include the following for your session:
description, learning objectives, and instructional methods. While you are submitting this information, please provide enough detail so the planning committee would understand how your session is structured and what key issues will be covered.
Incomplete proposals will not be considered and all proposals must be submitted using this online.