A leader from Alpha Centauri
“What Got You Here Won’t Get You There!” a best-seller book by Marshall Goldsmith that discusses how successful people become even more successful and how good executives become better managers. If we look at the book title from a different perspective that nowadays managerial skills that made you a successful leader won’t necessary guarantee you the same results in the future. In this dynamic daily-changing world, you need to regularly “update” your skills to be future-proof. Although leadership skills needed for the future may not be entirely bazar or look odd for the present time, but it vital to adopt them starting from now to be sure that you will make it to the next two decades. If you are interested to know what are the future-proof skills for leader that you would need to be a leader in the upcoming decade, come to the 3rd International Conference on Training and Development in Higher Education by the IBCT, April 2016.
Who is the speaker?
Ahmad A. Elkamel, PhD, CT
- Internationally certified trainer and HRD consultant
- Internationally public speaker
- Senior TOT trainer in Egypt and abroad
- Expert in:
- Corporate education and training
- HR development consultancy
- Personal development planning
- Training program design and evaluation
- Certified trainer from De Bono Center for Teaching Thinking
- Communication and body language expert